Saturday, October 15, 2011

TOMORROW.

Tomorrow is the big day. 26.2 through San Francisco. I have gotten lots of sleep and eaten a lot over the past couple of days. I have been seriously stressing out all week, but today all I feel is so much excitement and happiness. My 3 miler this morning felt strong and good, and I know tomorrow I'm just going to have to remember to stay CALM and run SLOW. I have my goal set at 4:15 right now, hopefully I will be able to make that. For me, it will be challenging and I will have to stay on pace the whole time. No going out too fast and dying at the end. I have done that way too many times, and I should learn my lesson!

I am about to head out to the expo now, and I will try not to spend too much money on all the sweet gear Nike will have out there! I'll post pics/race results when I get back on Sunday!

NWM 26.2, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment